We’re looking for your opinions and thoughts on your company’s business and technical needs. Your confidential responses will be used to help us develop and provide more useful solutions for businesses like yours.
Enter below for your chance to win a $50 AmazonTM gift card!
Official Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
The Deep Core Data Gift Card Giveaway is open to all professionals working within an incubator, coworking space, or business accelerator within the New England area. Participants must be 18 years or older to enter.
How to Enter:
Option 1: Via Website
Entrants must submit their name, preferred method of contact if selected, current working space, and company (for eligibility verification).
After submitting their entry, Entrants will be sent an optional 15 minute online survey to learn more about the Entrant’s business and technical needs. Participation in the optional survey will not improve chances of winning.
Option 2: Directly via survey
Entrants may take the survey directly at www.deepcoredata.com/survey. To be entered for the sweepstakes, Entrants must submit their name, preferred method of contact if selected, current working space, and company (for eligibility verification). Completing the rest of the survey will not improve chances of winning.
Alternate forms of entry
Entries may also be emailed or mailed to the Sponsor, Deep Core Data, at firstname.lastname@example.org or:
Deep Core Data, LLC
Waltham, MA 02454
1. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
2. Sweepstakes will run from Monday, April 25, 2016 at 9:00 AM EST until Friday, May 20, 2016 at 5:00 PM EST. Entries received after this date may not be counted. Drawing will occur on Monday, May 23, 2016 between 9:00 AM and 12:00 PM EST.
3. One (1) Winner will receive an Amazon.com gift card, valued at $50. Prize will be delivered either by mail or as an e-gift card at the Winner’s discretion.
4. The prize will be drawn randomly from all entries, and the Winner will be contacted on the day the drawing occurs via their preferred contact method.
5. The Winner will be announced on Deep Core Data’s Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google+ pages after said Winner confirms their acceptance of the prize.
6. All Entrants agree to the above stated rules and understand that their eligibility to accept the prize is contingent upon their adherence to all guidelines provided by the Sponsor.
For more information, please email email@example.com.